Monday 30 April 2012

My Guinea Pigs

Dear Bloggers,

This post will be all about my Guinea Pigs.  I got two of them for my 9th birthday.  One of them was brown and the other was a gold and black colour.  When I got them they were tiny.  The brown one is called Bubbles and the gold and black one is called Squeaks.  Then this year for my 12th birthday I got another Guinea Pig from the SPCA.  All of her sisters had been taken and she was left there all by herself.  She is black and white and very small.  Her name is Cabbage.  Now Bubbles and Squeaks are the size of our little dwarf rabbit called Doobie. ♥ Cabbage is tiny compared to them. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool article about Bubbles Squeaks, Cabbage and Doobie. They are SOOO Cute!!((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Mini!!! :D
    Doobie Doobie Do Ba!!!

    ReplyDelete