Wednesday 6 June 2012

My Long Weekend

In the weekend I went to Lakes Ranch to ride.  When I got there I found out it was a working bee weekend.  I had to do heaps of things.  First of all my friends and I had to do the gardens, feed the cows, goats, sheep and pigs.  Then we were going to make the field for the horses bigger the next day.  That next day when we tried to to move the paddock there were two horses having a bit of a fight.  River and Ice were there names.  Then they spooked a horse called Lotti who spooked another one called Cer Roc who snapped the tape.  Then all the horses started galloping around the field and started bucking.  We were suppose to be riding that day.  Instead we ended up herding the horses creating a new paddock and rolling up the tape.  We were in the paddock for about 3 hours.  We didn't get to ride after all.  We did heaps of stuff and then we had to go home.  It was upsetting to see my friends go.  ☺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment