Wednesday 9 May 2012

Cry Of The Taniwha - Chapter 16

WALT - Find the meaning of words.

Find the meaning of the following words: console / briefly / bombarded / edition / pendant

Find where each word is used during the chapter and give the page number and paragraph number.

Wow me with an amazing sentence for each word.


Console- A panel or unit accommodating controls for electronic or mechanical equipment.
 (Paragrah 1 Page 116)

Bombardeded- Attacke with criticism or information.
(Paragraph 10 Page 116)

Briefly- For a short amount of time.
(Paragraph 3 Page 116)

Edition- A particular form or version of a published text:
A particular version of a text that has been created or revised from a substantially new setting of type: "a first edition"

(Paragraph 2 Page 117)


Pendant- A piece of jewllery that hangs from a string.
(Paragrah 2 Page 117)


Console - My sister bought a game console.


Bombarded - I bombarded Shania with horse information.


Briefly - I briefly explanied how to do maths.


Edition - I read the new horse magazine edition.


Pendant - My Mum bought me a new pendant. 

Hannah, Jessie and Shania

No comments:

Post a Comment